September 23, 2011

The Perfect Partner would.....................

This post was published in September on Melissa Blake´s award winning blog ¨So about what I said¨



have a neat goatee, not snore. always answer the phone,plan surprise shopping trips, sing to me when I need cheering up, never leave letters unopened, love walking, not only be a fantastic cook but a great clearer upper, support ALL my wild ideas and pretend to be interested in them, be the first on the dance floor, be in great physical shape - but no fighting for the mirror, close doors quietly, never watch films that were made before I was born, be a charming and funny host, love Xmas and all the trimmings, enjoy Luis Miguel and soul music, fix everything around the house without leaving devastation in his wake, always use the word WE, be ten years older than me, wear a diamond stud, know when not to give an opinion, have Charlie Harper´s quirky sense of humour, pay all bills without even telling me, know what´s wrong with the car or me with just a glance, stay sober so I don´t have to drive, work the Cesar Millan magic with dogs, never let a football match upset other plans, have Bill Gates grasp of technology, iron his own shirts ( and mine while he´s at it) try my new recipes and love them, not have a face like someone´s farted when a friend drops in unexpectedly, take weeks hunting down my perfect birthday gift, keep all tools in one place,have interesting hobbies that keep him quiet and allow me my space,buy the Sunday papers before I´m up, always diet when I do, assemble IKEA furniture in the wink of an eye,always leave me the last biscuit,never forget my favourite colour or shoe size, be decisive but not bossy and last but most definitely not least be the best thing that had ever happened to me!!!!!!
Soooooo, if you´re out there please get in touch, we´re in the last chance saloon here!!!


Love isn´t something you find, love is something that finds you.
Loretta Young.

1 comment: